1) It is less expensive or economical as compared to written communication.
2) It is quicker and saves in time.
3) It is more effective than written communication.
4) It establishes a personal touch and leads to greater understanding.
5) Misunderstanding or doubts can be removed than and there.
6) Immediate reaction, motivation or response of the receiver can be taken.
7) It is more flexible and the messages can be changed to suit the needs and response of the receiver.
8) It provides as the only means of conveying messages in times of emergencies.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019