- Material management involves organizing and coordinating all management functions that are responsible for every aspect of materials, storage, and transformation.
- Buying, storage, and movement of material are the three basic objectives of materials management.
- Optimum investment in inventory is the prime objective of materials management.
- Development of personnel is very important for long-term growth of a firm.
- Engineering groups are primarily responsible for standards of specifications.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019