Duplicate Score Card can be obtained by following the procedure given below:-
a.) Application on plain paper requesting for a duplicate score card
b.) Photocopy of the lower half of the Admit Card which was handed over at the test centre duly signed by the invigilator.
c.) Self addressed envelope having :
• Size 24cms x 12cms (approx)
• Candidate’s address written in capitals
• Postage stamp of Rs 40/- affixed for sending by Speed Post.
The above documents are to be sent at the address mentioned below:-
All India Management Association
14, Institutional Area
New Delhi-110 003
Request for duplicate Score Card as above without any fee will be entertained upto 45 days of the declaration of the results. All requests for duplicate Score Card received there after will have to be accompanied with a demand draft of Rs. 100/- drawn in favour of ‘All India Management Association”, payable at New Delhi.
Your opted institutes have already been advised to check the authenticity of the score from the AIMA website pending receipt of MAT Score Card.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019