1) The Current Account of the Balance of Payments is the key to establishing foreign currency demand/supply equilibrium. Discuss.
2) Discuss the connectivity between exchange rates, interest rates and commodity prices.
3) Enumerate the features of the Bretton Woods System and explain the reasons for its failure
4) Describe the operations of a foreign Exchange Dealing Room.
5) Define a Bond. Discuss the various types of international bonds.
6) Enumerate the roles of participants in the Indian Foreign Exchange market.
Latest posts by shreyaclasses (see all)
- Operations Research Important Question Bank 2014 – Shreya Classes - April 23, 2014
- BMS Sem 6 Question Banks : IAPM Important Question Bank 2014 - March 27, 2014
- BMS Sem 6 Question Banks : 22 International Marketing Short Notes Questions - March 27, 2014