1. “It was a mistake,” you said. But the cruel thing was, it felt like the mistake was mine, for trusting you.
2. What irritated me most in that entire situation was the fact that I wasn’t feeling humiliated, or annoyed, or even fooled. Betrayal was what I felt, my heart broken not just by a guy I was in love with, but also by, as I once believed, a true friend.
3. It hurts to breathe. It hurts to live. I hate her, yet I do not think I can exist without her.
4. Stab the body and it heals, but injure the heart and the wound lasts a lifetime.
5. If you spend your time hoping someone will suffer the consequences for what they did to your heart, then you’re allowing them to hurt you a second time in your mind.
6. I don’t understand my feelings. I really don’t. I don’t understand how I could hate you so much after so much time. How, no matter how much I’d like to not hate you, I hate you even more. It grows.
7. “We can depend on nobody in this world, and sometimes we even betray ourselves”
– SHWETA TIWARI
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019