Advertisement Obesity is one of the few problem which does not have a age limit. Obesity is a chronic disease affecting more and more children, adolescents and adults. Eating habits and physical activity are the most important factors determining the level of obesity in a person. Maintaining healthy habits...
In a country like India where the people who love and connect to food like none other ,we are racing towards the brink of fitness ie to fall in the hands of fats. Here are the five reason which we should try and avoid in our lifestyle too...
French fries, pizza, hamburgers, tacos, hot dogs….YUMMMMMM…..!! Yes, I know you might want to just go out and grab something to eat right now. But hold on..! Don’t you have homemade food sitting right inside your bag? O yea… fast foods are more delicious than boring homemade food. But...
Login or Register
- The Smooth, waterproof Sony Xperia Z2 is here – What’s New..?? on
- What is Retail Promotion? on
- #KarvaChauthVrat SMS, Wishes, Messages, Facebook & WhatsApp Status 2014 on
- Organizational Image on
- International Friendship Day Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD Images, Wallpapers on
- Interview with Sagar Bharat Giri, TYBMS Sem V Topper 2014-15, Universal MSG-SGKM College on
- Interview with Chaitali Ravindra Kode, Best BMS Class Representative, N. G. Acharya & D. K. Marathe College on
- Top 10 Incredible Creative New Year Messages You Would Love To Share! on
- Operations Research Mumbai University April 2011 Exam Solved Paper on
- What after BMS? on