QUICK FACTS: 1. Jammu and Kashmir is a state in northern India. Jammu and Kashmir consists of three divisions Jammu, Kashmir Valley and Ladakh, and is further divided into 22 districts. Advertisement 2. Jammu and Kashmir is the only Indian state that has its own official flag and constitution, and Indians from...
Jammu and Kashmir lies in the northern side of India and is considered to be a topic of conflict between India, Pakistan and China.It is also home to a population of 13 lakh people. Here are few facts about which you must know: 67% of the population practises Islam...
Omar Abdullah is an Indian politician and the scion of one of the state’s most prominent political families, the Abdullah family. He is the 11th and the youngest Chief Minister of the Indian State of Jammu and Kashmir, after forming a government in coalition with the Congress party, on...
Agra, Uttar Pradesh : Agra is one of the most popular tourist destination in India due to historical tourists attractions in the city. TajMahal is situated in Agra which is globally known as symbol of love. TajMahal is also most visited tourist attraction in India. Besides TajMahal, Agra...
Login or Register
- Information Technology II SYBMS Question Bank 2019 on
- Characteristics of Planning on
- What are the Characteristics of Foreign Direct Investment? on
- Process of Staffing on
- Teacher’s Day 2014 SMS, Shayari, Quotes, Status, Messages, Updates for Facebook in Hindi on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! on
- 5 Facts To Definetly Know About Duke of Wales-Charles on
- Entrepreneurship Management Syllabus and Reference Books on
- Top 25 Sweet Awesome Romantic Lovely Happy Propose Day 2014 SMS, Quotes, Messages, Shayari In Hindi And Urdu For Facebook And Whatsapp on
- What Makes India’s BPO Stand Out in The Crowd? on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019