1. Your anxiety over running out of battery is real and debilitating.
2. So you always have a charger on you, and have no problem seeking out the closest outlet.
3. God FORBID you leave your phone at home.
4. Your friends, family, and significant other have accused you of not “being in the moment.”
5. But you argue that you ARE in the moment — it’s just that the moment is made up of a really engaging text conversation.
6. You’ve laughed out loud or gasped about something you read on your phone, and then tried to explain it to the people in your company.
7. You sleep with your phone in your bed, and it’s the first thing you grab in the morning.
8. You take your phone to the bathroom.
9. You whip out your phone for that brief moment of service when you’re crossing the bridge on the subway, even though, like, what are you going to do with those two minutes.
10. You’ve walked into something or someone while texting.
BY HARSHVARDHAN SINGH.
Latest posts by harsh (see all)
- Boyhood Movie Review - November 15, 2014
- John Wick’ Movie Review - November 15, 2014
- Review Interstellar: Beautiful and Breathtaking by HVS - November 7, 2014