Social Responsibility of Business :
Responsibilities towards Shareholders –
- Fair returns
- Accurate Information
- Undertake R&D activities
- Pay regular returns
- Raise public image
Responsibilities towards Customers/Consumers –
- Maximum possible satisfaction by providing quality goods.
- Avoid artificial scarcity.
- Supply goods & services at fair & reasonable prices to consumer.
- To avoid exploitation of consumer through business malpractices.
- Encourage free, open & healthy competition.
- To maintain continuous supply of goods.
Latest posts by Jinall Bms Classes (see all)
- Logistics Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Financial Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Special Studies in Finance Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015