Discipline is the very essence of life. The goals or objectives of industrial discipline should be clearly stated.
- To ensure that employers & employee recognize each others rights and obligations.
- To promote constructive cooperation between the parties concerned at all levels.
- To maintain discipline in industry.
- To secure settlement of disputes & grievances by negotiation, cancellations voluntary arbitration.
- To eliminate all forms of coercion violence in industrial relation.
- To avoid work stoppages.
- To facilitate the free growth of trade unions.
- Respect for the human personality.
- Management personnel should set high standards.
Discipline is the very precious step in life everywhere and every place. An industrial organisation is an organic whole in which a variety of forces act in union towards the attainment of its ultimate aims. Obviously, smooth and effective functioning demands a high degree of co-ordination among the various elements which from integral pacts of an organization. In an industry big or small manpower is the major factor. Manpower can be used effectively only if there is discipline in the industry. Maintain of discipline is a prerequisite for the attainment of maximum productivity not only of the workers but also of the whole nation. In this way discipline is important in industry.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019