The final element in a retail strategy is the retailer’s approach to building sustainable competitive advantage.
Some advantages are sustainable over a long period of time while others can be duplicated by competitors almost immediately. Establishing a competitive advantage means that a retailer builds a wall around its position in the retail market.
Over time, all advantages will be eroded due to these competitive forces.
Seven important opportunities for retailers to develop sustainable competitive advantages are-
(1) Customer loyalty
(3) Human resource management
(4) Distribution and information systems
(5) Unique merchandise
(6) Vendor relations
(7) Customer service
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019