Induction :- Induction means orientation. When a new person is recruited in the organization it is essential to orient him about the organization. This is necessary to acquaint the new recruit with the work culture, policies and practices of the organization. In short, induction involves familiarising the new recruit with the work environment.
Following are the objectives of induction :
- To make the newcomer aware of the work culture
- To explain the organisation’s expectation from the new comer
- To avoid wastage of resources
- To ensure continuity in the operations.
Latest posts by MT UVA BMS (see all)
- International Finance Important Question Bank – MT UVA BMS - May 5, 2014
- Special Studies in Finance Chapter-wise Important Sums for practice - November 25, 2013
- Operations Research Important Questions 2013 – MT UVA BMS - April 22, 2013