Credit-Cum-Subsidy Scheme for Rural Housing.
Introduction:- The Credit-Cum-Subsidy Scheme for Rural Housing has been conceived for rural households having annual income upto Rs.32,000/-.
Objective– To enable/facilitate construction of houses for all rural households who have some repayment capacity.
Target Group– The target group under the scheme will be the rural households having an annual income of Rs. 32000/- only. However preference will be given to rural households who are below poverty line.
- Subsidy upto Rs.10,000/- per eligible household in plain areas and Rs.11,000/- in hilly/difficult areas.
- Loan upto Rs.”2″0,000/- per household.
- Sanitary latrine and smokeless chulha are integral part of the house.
The scheme has been launched with effect from 1 April, 1999 and is in the process of implementation.
Funds are shared by the Centre and State in the ratio of 75:25.
The Implementing Agency for the Credit Cum Subsidy Scheme for Rural Housing may be the State Housing Board,State Housing Corporation, specified Scheduled Commercial Bank, Housing Finance Institution or the DRDA/ZP.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019