It take place when the sale of branded products sharply declines over a period of time & a brand no longer looks attractive & acceptable to consumers.
- Causes of brand fatigue:
- A Brand remains unchanged.
- A brand after initial acceptance fails to come up to the expectation of the buyers.
- A brand does not adjust its advertising message.
- The projected qualities & benefits of the brand become outdated.
How to overcome brand fatigue:
- Increase acceptability of the product.
- Use improved technology.
- Extend the product line.
- Offer incentives to dealer.
- Introduction of sales promotion techniques.
Latest posts by Jinall Bms Classes (see all)
- Logistics Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Financial Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Special Studies in Finance Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015