Duties Of Common Carrier
- He is bound to carry goods for all persons indiscriminately,
- He is bound to carry goods which he professes to carry, but not those which he does not profess to carry
- He is bound to carry the goods safely
- He is bound to carry goods by his ordinary route to the usual destination or destinations in his customary manner without unnecessary delay or deviation. So, he is not bound to follow the shortest route.
- He must deliver the goods at the place stated by the consignor of the goods, except when the consignee instructs him to deliver the goods at a particular place.
- If the consignee does not take delivery of the goods when they reach the destination, he must warehouse them for a reasonable time so that the consignee can take delivery thereof.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019