Induction means orientation. When a new person is recruited in the organisation it is essential to orient a new comer about the organisation.
Contents of induction programme
An induction programme is generally undertaken by the company to provide information to the new recruit about the following.
* Products and services offered by the company.
* Brief history and achievements of the company.
* Policies, procedures, guidelines, norms and practices followed by the company.
* The organisation structure and the hierarchy in the organisation.
* Grievances redress mechanism available with the company.
* Various employee welfare schemes available with the company.
* The location of various departments and the production facility .
* Career improvement and development programs adopted by the company.
* Service conditions, duties and responsibilities of the employees.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019