Characteristics of an Intrapreneur
1) Self-Motivated: Intrapreneurs are not only self motivated and goal oriented but also responds to corporate recognition and rewards. They need freedom and access to corporate resources.
2) Self-confident and Courageous: Many intrapreneur are cynical about the system, but optimistic about their ability to out-wit it. They are bold, self-confident, and courageous.
3) Freedom: Intrapreneurs considers traditional status symbol as a joke but he treasures symbols of freedom.
4) Education: He is often highly educated particularly in technical fields but sometimes not.
5) Systems: The intrapreneur dislikes systems but learns to manipulate it. He works out the problems within the system, or bypasses it without learning.
6) Very like an entrepreneur.
7) Focus on customers.
8) Patient and willing to compromise.
9) Better relation with father but still stormy.
10) Transaction within hierarchy.