It is a medium of advertising in which short films or slides on a product are prepared & screened at cinema it all & other places of entertainment such as parks, gardens etc.
Advantages of film advertising:
- It facilities direct & personal appeal.
- It is economical.
- It acts as a good supplement to other advertising media.
- Its impact is more lasting.
- By using local language film publicity becomes agreeable.
Disadvantages of film advertising:
- Limited coverage.
- Importance of advertising is being reduced.
- Impact of film advertisement is limited.
- It has very short life.
- It is treated as nuisance by film audience.
Latest posts by Jinall Bms Classes (see all)
- Logistics Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Financial Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Special Studies in Finance Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015