Outsourcing refers to a company that contract with another company to provide services that might otherwise be performed by in-house employees
Benefits of Outsourcing:
1. Cost savings
2. Focus on Core Business.
3. Improve quality.
4. Completion of work on time.
5. Access to talent.
6. Outsourcer acts as a catalyst for change in the concern country.
7. Enhance capacity for innovation.[
9. Less Tax .
10. Manage short term increase.
Limitations of outsourcing
2] Lowers Productivity.
3] Security issues.
4] Labour turnover at outsourcers.
5] Less control.
6] Low motivation.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019