Advantages of Joint Ventures:-
- Safest & easiest method of international trade. Investment risks are divided.
- Returns in profit form are higher than licensing.
- From commercial point of view it gives control over manufacturing and marketing operation. Access to new markets can be obtained through well-set local distribution system.
- Foreign investor can benefit from local goodwill and contacts.
- Local partners can have access to technical know how, managerial skills and foreign exchange.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019