Approximate weight age of Theory & Practical
|Units to be studied||All||Unit 1 ,Unit 2 & Unit 3|
PRACTICAL QUESTIONS TO BE STUDY
|Unit 1||Cash Flow Analysis|
|Unit 2||Calculation of Human Life Value ,Belth Method / CPT|
|Calculation of Returns (CAGR ,Post-tax Returns etc.), Total Assets, Net Worth Calculations, Financial Ratios ,LTCG, STCG, Carry Forward & Set-off, Deductions – Exemptions ( Basic Calculations & Problems)|
- What is Wealth Management? Discuss in detail process of Wealth Management.
- Elaborate the Code of Ethics for Wealth Manager.
- Discuss the scope of Wealth Management. What are the needs and Expectation of Clients for Wealth Manager?
- What is Financial Literacy? What are the initiatives taken by different authorities for Financial Literacy?
- What is Financial Goals? , Discuss the process for Building Financial Plans.
- What is Yield? What are the different types of Yield Curves?
- Discuss the key economic indicators in detail.
- What is Insurance Planning? What are the Basic Principles of Insurance?
- What are the Functions and Characteristics of Insurance?
- Discuss the Rights and Responsibilities of Insurer and Insured
- What are different Types of life & General Insurance Policies?
- What is Health Insurance? State the Importance and types of Health Insurance.
- What is Risk? What are the different types of Investment Risks?
- Discuss in detail Asset Allocation Strategies (Strategic, Tactical, Life-Cycle based).
- What are Active & Passive Investment Strategies?
What is Estate Planning? State the meaning of Will. What are the different Types of Will?
- What is Retirement Planning? State the Purpose & Need of Retirement Planning.
- What is Salary? What are the different components of Salary?
- What are the objectives of Retirement Planning?
- What is Wealth Creation? Explain Principles & Factors affecting Wealth Creation.
- Elaborate Pre & Post-Retirement Strategies.
- What is Pension Scheme? What are the different types of Pension Schemes in India?
- Write a Short note on National Pension Scheme.
- What is Annuity? What are different types of Annuities?
In case of Further Clarification Contact – Prof. Savita Bodke 9833081207