V.E.S COLLEGE OF ARTS, SCIENCE & COMMERCE
SINDHI SOCIETY, CHEMBUR,
FIRST YEAR BACHELOR OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
ACADEMIC YEAR 2011 – 2012
FIRST MERIT LIST
SINDHI – 77.33
SC – 70%
NT (D) – 50.5%
NT (B) – 69.17%
DT – 62.83%
Open – 83.33%
SCIENCE STREAM –
SINDHI – 66%
SC – 72.83%
OBC – 82%
Open – 75.67%
ARTS STREAM –
SC – 47.67
SINDHI – 62.33
OPEN – 66.17
NOTE : THE LIST IS VALID FOR THE PAYMENT OF FEES ON 20TH, 21ST & 22ND JUNE 2011 AS PER THE SCHEDULE GIVEN. STUDENTS FAILING TO PAY THE FEES WILL FORFEIT THEIR CLAIM FOR ADMISSION. NO ENQUIRIES WILL BE ENTERTAINED IN THIS REGARD
FIRST YEAR B.M.S.
|Total Number of Seats||— 60|
|Seats Reserved||— 45% for Commerce|
|— 25% for Arts|
|— 25% for Science|
|— & 5% others|
|Cut Off (2010-2011)||— 69.66% ( Arts Stream )|
|— 81.33% ( Commerce Stream )|
|— 66.33% ( Science Stream )|
|— ( Others )|
- Secured Minimum 45% marks at the H.S.C. Examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Pune, or its equivalent for the General Category (at First attempt) and Minimum 40% marks for the reserved category (at First attempt).
- Students passing Diploma in Administration Services (Commercial and Secretarial Practices) conducted by Premila Vithaldas Polytechnic , S.N.D.T. Women’s University are eligible for admission to F.Y.B.M.S.
- A candidate for being eligible for admission to the B.M.S. degree course shall have passed XIIth Std. Examination of the Maharashtra Board of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination or Diploma in any engineering branches with two years or three years of four years duration after the S.S.C. conducted by the Board of Technical Education, Maharashtra States or equivalent examination.
Documents Required for Admission:- Students should bring the following documents in original along with duly attested photocopies for verification at the time of admission:-
Original Mark sheet of Graduation Examination (Commerce Stream), two photo copies of Mark sheet and one photo copy of Transfer Certificate (TC) / Migration Certificate (MC) for Part I admission.
For new admission at M.Com. (Part II). – NOC with enrolment details to be produced from the previous college.
One recent Passport size photography taken with light coloured dress for all classes.
One recent Passport size photograph of Parent / Guardian.
Address Proof (photo copy of Ration Card/ Electricity Bill/ Telephone Bill/Pass port/ Driving License) any one.
- Caste Certificates (if applicable)
- Caste Validity Certificate
- Documentary evidence regarding special category status
- Eligibility Certificate (issued by University) for students coming from other than Maharashtra Board and Maharashtra Technical Board). Eligibility forms will be distributed by college and same will be resubmitted to the college along with necessary documents and eligibility fees (Rs. 220/-, Rs.320/- and Rs.750/- as the case may be). Admission will be provisional till University approves the documents.
- Physically Challenged candidates should produce the relevant certificate from competent authority.NOTE:In case the original mark sheet of Graduation Examination (Commerce Stream) has been submitted for admission to any college, a certificate to that effect, signed by the Principal of that College must be produced.
Students coming from Universities/Board other than Maharashtra State:- Students coming from outside, i.e. other than Maharashtra State Board, will be admitted to the college on the basis of provisional eligibility certificate which they must obtain from the University of Mumbai. No such student will be admitted to College without provisional certificate. In case the admission of the student is found to be invalid for any reason, the responsibility will lie with the student. Students will account for the gap if any, between H.S.C. and joining F. Y. Class by submitting gap certificate i.e. N.O.C. & T.C. from previous Institute.
Admission under Minority Quota (Sindhi): A Student seeking admission at F.Y. level under Minority Category is required to produce documentary proof (Affidavit) certifying their Sindhi Status. It is desirable that they complete the Sindhi Certificate Course.
International Students: Foreign students seeking admission are required to submit the following documents
- Photocopy of Passport
- Copy of Transcript
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019