1) All is Ours day is a spectacular day celebrated on 8th April every year.
2) The day is celebrated to reflect on all the wonderful things in life and appreciate the beauty of nature that belongs to everyone.
3) The day is to become aware of the spectacular gifts given to us by the mother nature which can be shared by all.
4) Everything or All is ours only and our life itself is a blessing which makes us aware that we should not dwell on what we do not have and count what we have.
5) Finally, on this day, we can completely enjoy as “ours” means everything is for everyone and great things in life are those that are shared.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019