1) There is a growing demand for HRM professionals in the public and private sector organizations.
2) HR has become the vital resource of any organization. A successful HR professional needs a complete understanding of all the facets of Human Resource Management.
3) Masters in HR can provide students with an opportunity to enhance their HR knowledge and skills, besides their attitude required for effective management of HR.
4) Students would be exposed to HR Development and Training, Performance and Potential Management, Industrial and Labour Economics, Industrial Relations and Labour Laws, Labour Welfare and Industrial Safety, HR Audit and TQM and Compensation Management.
5) Career Opportunities –
i) HR Executive,
ii) Senior HR Officer and Administrative Head,
iii) Placement Officer,
iv) Recruitment Coordinator,
v) Technical Recruiter,
vi) Online Recruiter,
viii) HR Consultant,
ix) HR Manager,
x) Operations Executive,
xi) Public Relation Executive,
xii) Training and Development Executive,
xiii) Trainer etc.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019