Do you think managing time is completely a waste of time just because it doesn’t work? Well, you must be knowing that you get 24 hours as equally as every other person on this planet gets. It depends on how well you spend the 60 seconds in a minute, 60 minutes in an hour, 24 hours in a day and 365 days in a year. As a management student, you may be frequently interrupted in different directions and you need to know how much time you have to spend on thoughts, conversations and actions that will lead you to success. Here are Top 10 Simple Helpful Tips On How To Manage Time Effectively And Productively:
1) Prioritize between “what you must do” and “what you want to do”.
2) Take things only which you can manage and learn to say “No”.
3) Break major tasks into small ones and set deadlines for each of them.
4) Plan your day/week in advance and appreciate yourself if you have completed a task.
5) Schedule time for obstructions / interruptions that may occur during your work hours or personal hours and term it as “unplanned interruptions”.
6) Put a “Do not disturb” sign when you have to get the work done by any means.
7) Do not divert yourself by answering to messages, emails, calls just because they show up. Schedule a time to answer emails, return phone calls or reply to facebook chats/messages.
8) Remember that 20 percent of your thoughts and actions can generate 80 percent of your results. Hence, think positive and productive.
9) Do not procrastinate and get things done on the same day as promised or scheduled.
10) Be regular and stick to your schedule no matter what. Do not lose hope if your prepared schedule doesn’t work in the initial days. Be positive and keep moving!
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019