As the HSC Results are nearing, all BMS aspirants have a question in mind. Which is the best college for BMS? Here are some tips for choosing a college for BMS.
Go through the cut offs of previous years of all the colleges you think you can get into.
Some colleges like St Xavier’s College have their own entrance exams. Check the Entrance exam details on http://www.bms.co.in/admissions-to-st-xaviers-fybms-entrance-test-2012/
Previous year’s Cut offs of various colleges are available on our site. Please check http://www.bms.co.in/category/alerts/cut-off-alerts/ for more information. We would come up with this Year’s cut offs soon 🙂
Top Colleges in Mumbai for BMS based on the reputation of the college, infrastructure, faculty, crowd, exposure, placements:
- St. Xavier’s College.
- Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics.
- HR College of Commerce and Economics.
- Jai Hind College.
- Mithibai College.
- KC College.
- Usha Pravin Gandhi College of Management.
- RA Podar College of Commerce and Economics.
- SIES College.
- K. J. Somaiya College of Arts and Commerce.
You can also refer to http://www.bms.co.in/things-to-watch-out-for-while-choosing-a-college-for-bms/
Don’t miss to check:
Latest posts by Hoshang Pathak (see all)
- 10 Excuses for being late to a class - July 19, 2012
- Tips for a Rocking start to your FYBMS College Life! - June 28, 2012
- How to change your college after FY/SYBMS? - June 28, 2012