Three pillars of E-commerce:-
The three electronic pillars of E-commerce which support open market processes :
1) Electronic information.
2) Electronic relationship.
3) Electronic transactions.
1) Electronic information is similar to virtual information space . The WWW is viewed as a “global responsibility “, of documents and multimedia data , constructing an electronic information pillar is easy most word processing software packages will easily convert the documents into a web-readable format ,in the website , the web page does not freeze or links do not head the visitor to a dead end .
2) Electronic relationships is the central pillar and this is similar to virtual communication placing information on products and services offer on a web site does not mean that potential customer or guests will visit that web site again , once they are visited .
3) The electronic transactions pillar is similar to virtual transactions space and also encompasses virtual distribution space. Many business have built an electronic inf pillar and some have but or are building an electronic community pillar and fewer have constructed electronic transactions pillar.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019