This part of the semester guide includes all the topics/chapters covered in Managerial Economics-1 and the necessary tips for you to clear Managerial Economics-1 with ease.
Commerce students might find Managerial Economics-1 a little easy as the syllabus of this subject is very familiar to what they had in HSC (12TH) for Economics. Students from other streams may also find it a cake walk if they attend regular lectures coz’ Managerial Economics-1 is very basic, it contains a LOT many diagrams and graphs which is easy to understand if you study the concepts well.
- Sheth Publications
- Rishabh Publication
- HSC (12TH) – Economics
UNIT – I MANAGERIAL ECONOMICS
- Meaning and Scope of Managerial Economics
- Demand Analysis and Law of Demand
- Elasticity of Demand
- Consumer Surplus
- Supply Analysis and Supply Function
- Elasticity of Supply
UNIT – II PRODUCTION FUNCTION
- Product and Production
- Cost Concept
UNIT – III MARKET STRUCTURE -1
- Market Structure
- Price determination under Perfect Competition
- Price determination under Monopoly
UNIT – IV MARKET STRUCTURE – 2
- Price determination under Oligopoly
- Price determination under Perfect Monopolistic Competition
- Price policies and practices
- Try to by-heart every diagram and graph, this could add up as extra brownie points in your exam.
- Have all the concepts clear in your mind.
- Refer the HSC (12TH) – Economics text, in order to study all the terms and definition in detail. There might be chances of few vague terms and definitions in other publications, at such a point, study from the HSC text.
ALL THE BEST! 🙂
Latest posts by Bushra Shaikh (see all)
- The Perfect Study Guide to Managerial Economics I - May 9, 2015
- Interview with Ashay Sawalkar – Founder & CEO of Pasistence - January 12, 2015
- Awesome Tips To Help You Talk To Your BMS Seniors Confidently - January 9, 2015