Advertisement Where a change in retail is recognized to the change in the environment in which the retailers operate. Darwin’s natural selection has been popularised by the phrase “survival the fittest”. Retail institutions are monetary body and retailers deal with an environment which is made up of customers,...
Cyclical theory fundamentally describes the different phases in a company. This theory states that change follows a pattern and all phases have specific attributes linked with them. There are three primary components in this theory: wheel of retailing, retail life cycle and retail accordion. Wheel of retailing described...
Efficient Market Theory Approach: The efficient market theory approach is based on efficiency of the capital market. It believes that market is efficient and information about individuals stocks is available in the market. In the ideal efficient market everyone knows all the possible-to0knoe information simultaneously interpret it similarly and...
McClelland’s theory of Need Achievement: McClelland a psychologist and his colleagues began to experiment with thematic apperception Test (Tat) to determine if it was sensitive enough to detect changes in motivation that were caused by psychologist believed in the presence of three types of basic motivating needs...
Attribution Theory: According to the attribution theory, people are motivated to find out why they are successful or unsuccessful in their activities. They will attribution their success or failure to such cause as achievement, ambition so on.
The Expectancy Theory People are motivated according to this theory, to work towards a goal in proportion to their expectancy of success- & whether they think the rewards will be worth the effort.
Herzberg’s Motivator-Hygiene Theory Herzberg recognizes that the factors which affect motivation can be divided into two groups. One he call motivators, the other hygiene factors. Motivator provides staff with positive motivation to do something. They include achievement, praise, opportunity for growth, job satisfactions, interest of you...
Author George RR Martin has revealed that some fans have already guessed how his saga concludes. So what are the most likely endings? Is there anything that can stop Daenerys Targaryen reclaiming the Iron Throne of Westeros for her family at the climax of George RR Martin’s faux-historical saga A Song...
Login or Register
- Simple Yet Sassy – 15 Evergreen Fashion Trends That Will Never Go Out Of Fashion! on
- Business and Ethics can go together! on
- 12 Awesome Monday Motivational Quotes, Images For Facebook, WhatsApp on
- 7 Funny ‘TimesNow’ Tweets Trending On Twitter on
- Top 10 Happy Makar Sankranti 2014 SMS, Wishes, Messages, Quotes In Marathi To Share With Your Friends, Relatives And Loved Ones on
- Animesh Saimal, Pendharkar College on
- 10 Thought-Provoking Quotes Of ‘Anne F. Beiler’ To Inspire For A Better World on
- What Are The EDP Programme Shortcomings? on
- What Is The Markowitz Approach To Constructing Portfolio? on
- The Awesome Study Guide, Tips & Tricks For Human Resource Management (HRM) Exam on
- Котировки акций Adidas выросли на новости о покупке Reebok азиатскими инвесторами August 7, 2020
- Прогноз относительно пары Eur August 7, 2020
- Day Trading Cryptocurrency August 5, 2020
- Игры С Выводом Денег Которые Платят Без Вложений.Игры С Выводом Реальных Денег August 4, 2020
- ‘Afiliados Casas De Apostas 1xbet’, Uma Marca De Apostas De ConfiançA August 4, 2020