1. Applying for Photo/Xerox copy of the answer book and applying for Revaluation will be two independent processes.
2. Applying for the Photo/Xerox copy of the answer book or having Photo/Xerox copy of the answer book shall not be a pre-requisite for applying for revaluation of the answer book in the said subject.
3. The student can independently apply for revaluation OR Photo/Xerox OR both simultaneously.
4. If the examinee is not satisfied with the marks awarded, he/she may independently apply for revaluation in the prescribed form within the period and in the manner prescribed, whether or not he/she has applied for Photo/Xerox copy/ies of the same.
5. This revaluation facility shall be for theory papers only.
6. The revaluation of answer book shall not be permitted in respect of the marks awarded to the scripts of practical examination /term work/ seasonal work / project work / dissertation / internal assessment / term work (including theory part) and in viva voce /oral / practical examinations.
7. A candidate can apply for the revaluation of the answer book of the subject only if he/she has secured at least 20% of the total marks in that subject or 40% of the marks required for passing in the said subject, whichever is less or the grade equivalent to the above criteria where grades are assigned to the theory paper.
8. The prescribed application form for revaluation of answer book can be obtained from the office of your college.
9. The non refundable prescribed fees of Rs.500/- per subject per answer book for the purpose of revaluation shall be paid by the examinee. The said fee shall be remitted by cash or D. D.
10. The prescribed application form for revaluation of answer book duly filled in and signed by the applicant examinee only is to be submitted along with the statement of marks, prescribed fees as above and question paper/s for which he/she intends to apply for revaluation, within seven (07) working days from the date of the declaration of the result of the respective examination or from the date on which your college issued the statement of marks, whichever is later. Incomplete form and form not accompanied by relevant documents may be rejected without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019