A proposal is a statement of intention outlining an issue of concern to be investigated within the context of a research question/objectives.
A research proposal should indicate;
- What will be researched
- Why will that be researched
- In which manner the research will be executed
- Which conceptual framework will be conducted
- What are the research objectives
- What are the expected outcomes
A good research proposal helps the researcher to approach the research in a systematic manner.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019