RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY
R& D Strategy deals with product and process innovation and improvement. It also deals with appropriate mix of different types of R & D (Basic, product, or process) and with the question of how new technology should be accessed by internal development, external acquisition or through strategic alliances. The R & D choices may be:
- Technology leadership in which one pioneers an innovation,
Eg: Nike Inc. or
- Technological followership in which one imitates the products of competitors.
Eg: Dean Foods Co.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019