Recovery of CENVAT credit wrongly taken-
1) Where the CENVAT credit has been taken or utilized wrongly, the same along with interest shall be recovered from the manufacturer and the provisions of sections 11A, 11AA and 11AB of the Act shall apply mutatis mutandis for affecting such recoveries.
2) Where the CENVAT credit has been taken or utilized wrongly on account of fraud, willful misstatement, collusion or suppression of facts, or contravention of any of the provisions of the Act or the rules made there under with intention to evade payment of duty, then, the manufacturer shall also be liable to pay penalty and the provisions of section 11AC of the Act shall apply mutatis mutandis.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019