Principles of Production Planning & Control
- The kind of production planning & the control system required in a factory is determined by the type of production.
- The operation of production planning & control department is influenced by the number of parts involved in manufacturing the product.
- The complexity of production planning & control function varies with the number of assembles involved.
- The scheduling activities must be carried out strictly as per time table.
- A sound production planning & control system works on the same principle for both small & large plants.
- An effective production planning & control function brings about cost control.
- Production planning & control allows “management by exception”.
- Production planning & control is a tool to coordinate all manufacturing activities in a product system.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019