A pre-sanction inspection report should be submitted along with the proposal. The report should contain specific references to the following:
1. Particulars regarding industrial license and registration with the relevant authorities, as the case may be.
2. Arrangements made for import of machinery.
3. Government/RBI clearance in respect of FEMA/MRTP, Companies Act and NRI investments.
4. Particulars of land and terms of purchase/lease.
5. Permission for use of land for industrial purpose.
6. Permission from Municipal/Local authorities.
7. Position and availability of power.
8. Clearance from State/Central Pollution Control Board.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019