Perspectives on Structuring the Work Effort
1. All organization designs have their strategy-related strengths and weaknesses.
CORE CONCEPT: There is no perfect or ideal way of structuring the work effort.
2. To do a good job of matching structure to strategy, strategy implementer first have to pick a basic design and modify it as needed to fit the company’s particular business lineup.
3. They must then supplement the design with appropriate coordinating mechanisms and institute whatever networking and communication arrangements it takes to support effective execution of the firm’s strategy.
4. The ways and means of developing stronger core competences and organizational capabilities have to fit a company’s own circumstances.
CORE CONCEPT: Organizational capabilities emerge from a process of consciously knitting together the efforts of different work groups, departments, and external allies; not from how the boxes on the organization chart are arranged.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019