Pattern of SBI/SBI Associate Banks PO Exam : The SBI and Associate Banks of SBI conduct separate written test for the selection process and will not consider the CWE score.
The details of the written test are as follows
The written test consists of Objective Paper and Descriptive Paper
Objective Paper: 200 Questions to be answered in 120 Minutes; Maximum Marks: 200
Descriptive Paper (Essay, Precis, Letter Writing etc): Duration – 60 Minutes; Maximum Marks: 50
Negative Marking: There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Test.
The following is the break up of the test areas that are asked in SBI / Associate Banks of SBI PO examination
1. Reasoning Ability – 50 Questions
2. Data Analysis and Interpretation – 50 Questions
3.General English – 50 Questions
4.General Awareness/Marketing/Computers – 50 Questions
Final Selection will be made based on the performance in the written test, Group Discussion and Interview taken together.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019