Objectives Of Business Restructuring
(1) To raise efficiency and profitability of the business unit.
(2) To reduce cost and to raise competitive capacity of the business unit.
(3) To gear up the business unit to face the challenges of change.
(4) To bring financial soundness to the company and also to take it towards higher profitability and prosperity.
(5) To use restructuring as a tool for solving current problems and challenges faced by the company.
(6) To secure benefits of opportunities created by current environmental factors.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019