When a product or service is not being readily supplied to a certain portion of a market, a company can focus their efforts on that niche to address a need that isn’t currently being addressed. This targeted marketing is successful because the marketer has identified a need that isn’t being resolved by mainstream providers. Sometimes it is beneficial for a company to focus on a niche instead of trying to compete in a larger market.
The following two tabs change content below.
From the small Mandi town of beautiful Himachal Pradesh state in India, I have completed my Bachelors in Management Studies from St. Xavier's College - Mumbai. An 'ethical success' in life is what I am striving for. I adore my parents. Mahatma Gandhi, Sachin Tendulkar and Albert Einstein are my inspirations.
rohit patil| | | Marketing Management| 0
Whenever there are health and safety scares over a particular type of service, the media gives a wide publicity...
Login or Register
There are no users currently online
- Impact Of Indian Cinema On Today’s Youth on
- How To Contribute And Write Articles on BMS.co.in ? on
- What Is The Meaning of Entrepreneurship? on
- The Journey Of A Successful BMS Content Writer Intern – Ms. Daisy Pais on
- International Marketing Important Question Bank 2014 – 1 Day Before Exams! on
- FYBMS 2015 Cutoff of BMS Colleges in Malad, Kandivali, Borivali on
- BMS Sem 6 Question Banks : 7 Retail Management Short Notes Questions on
- Explain The Features of Relationship Marketing on
- Complete List of 200 Marks TYBMS Project Topics in Organization Behavior on
- Innovations for Growth on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019