5. Leadership :- Some are born leaders and some are made leaders. I still can’t categorise NaMo but he is a leader for sure. His strong personality, command over words, ability to hold crowds, political specimen, vision and foresightedness, inter-personal skills are just a few feathers in his cap. He has won the faith of the nation which no ordinary being can. Industrialist, economists, socialists, actors/actresses, etc have also been riding the Modi wave. His hard work, dedication, commitment, honesty and integrity make him a charismatic leader.
6. Youth :- Youth is the ‘X – factor’ of our country. We are a young nation and I am proud to say that we aren’t ignorant of our rights and duties. It is a matter of pride that the youth is actively participating in politics and taking keen interest in the functioning of the government. We want a safe and secured nation. The congress government failed to meet the needs and aspirations of the youth, joblessness and inflation resulted in low faith in the government. NaMo not only identified the ambitions of the youth but also connected with them through various platforms.
Here’s hoping that this scintillating victory results into a stable government and a happy and successful nation. 🙂
Latest posts by namrata desai (see all)
- Is This for Real: Online Financial Courses From Universities Like Yale, Wharton and Harvard? - August 4, 2014
- Youtube Watch: It’s TED’s Turn To Inspire! - August 4, 2014
- You Must Have Heard Of Coins, But Do You Know What’s a BitCoin? - August 4, 2014