We have always heard that a healthy mind is necessary for a healthy body but we never gave it a thought. Working on our physique is the top most priority for everyone these days.
Everyone loves to flaunt their toned body but what about our minds?We have a healthy and a fit body but are our minds healthy? Healthy mind is something weird to hear and discuss.
Everyone has their own way to rejuvenate their minds and refresh it but due to our hectic and tight schedules we are forgetting to live our life in our own way. Let’s give a break to ourselves from those boardroom meetings and unending lectures.
Let’s just disappear in your favorite world. These are some of the things which give me extreme happiness and I am sure you would be able to relate yourself with some of them
1. Catching up with some old friends and cherishing those old memories
2. Laughing till you stomach aches and having tears in your eyes
3. Dancing for no reason and enjoying the way life is
4. Meditating every day, believe me it calms down all the nerves in your body
5. Singing out loudly, we all should do karaoke once to hear how funny we sound
6. Walking on the wet grass, listening to the chirping birds. Give your earphones and headphones a break
7. A midnight maggi
The list is big and never ending. Everyone has their own list. Some would be able to relate it to me, some won’t. But the end of the story is that to have a healthy body you need to have a healthy mind first. So get up from your seats, and grab your life in your hands until it gets over.
– Freny Sachde
Latest posts by Tanvi Gupta (see all)
- Why Best Friend Is Extremely Important In Our Life - August 24, 2014
- The 12 Most World’s Scariest Roller Coaster Rides - August 22, 2014
- The 10 Effective Healthy Ways To Loose Weight Quickly - August 19, 2014