1) Check your CAT Results online:
The official website of CAT will make your results online from 14th January 2014. As a lot of people would be checking the result, the site may take time to download. Do not panic and read the guidelines properly to sign in with your CAT 2013 registration number.
2) Take printout of Results:
Quickly download your CAT 2013 scorecard and take atleast 2 printouts of the score card, save it for future reference.
3) Check for expected cutoffs of Top b-schools:
Don’t get disheartened by seeing your score, check for the expected cutoffs of B-schools and their admission criteria on BMS.co.in.
4) Keep your marksheets and degree certificates ready:
All your important documents and other admission formalities should be ready. For e.g. original documents and attested marksheets, caste certificates etc.
5) Obtain required relevant certificates from your college/university:
If you are a final year student, you need to have a transfer certificate, passing certificate and even attested copies from your college.The deadline for submitting all required certificates and mark sheets is estimated to be December 31, 2014. Selected candidates failing to submit the same will automatically face cancellation of their provisional admission. Moreover, it will also be cancelled in case any false information is provided by the candidate. No admissions will be offered by the IIMs to the selected candidates after June 30, 2014.
The top B-schools always bring some changes in their percentile cut-off for admission process. Hence, all you need to do is keep your fingers crossed and check your CAT 2013 result on January 14, 2014
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019