Common Admission Test (CAT) 2013 by Indian Institute of Management (IIM) for admission to Post Graduate Programmes in Management in 13 IIM’s across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Kolkotta,Indore, Kashipur, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Raipur, Ranchi, Rohtak, Shillong, Tiruchapalli, Udaipur) and as well as other top management institutes.
Eligibility for the test:
- · Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian university, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- · The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- · Candidates awaiting final year results can also apply.
More about the exam:
Duration : 70 minutes per section. * Once the time ends for the first section, students will move to the next section and will not be able to go to previous section.
Venue of the exam: Across test centers in India
Important!: the CAT scores are also considered by many non IIM institutes for admission to their courses.
Calendar of important dates for the Exam
|Sale of application brochure||From July 29th, 2013 to Sept 24, 2013 !!!!!!|
|Last date for Registration||July 29th – Thursday 26thSept,2013|
|Date of the examination||16th Oct- 11th Nov, 2013|
Latest posts by Anuradha Prabhudesai (see all)
- SNAP – A single entrance test for Symbiosis Autonomous Postgraduate Programmes - September 23, 2013
- Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination, 2014 - September 17, 2013
- Last date for applying for CAT 2013 - September 16, 2013