Name –Visakh Dayanandan
College Name – NKTT college
Course Name – BMS
Rank in TY Sem V :1st
GPA / Percentage:6.57/ 71%
1) Tell us about yourself?
I am a very ambitious person, I like to do simple things in a creative manner. I am very friendly and open minded person. My future plan is to go for MBA.
2) How does it feel to be a Topper of the college in TY Sem V exams?
It feels great, I have never been into the race of marks, I enjoy studying BMS and making projects and presentation. ..So the results are up now..!!!
3) Whom will you credit your success to?
I credit my success to my parents, all teachers of my college and special thanks to (Sushma Mam, Anuradha Mam) and my sir Prof. Ravi Bhatia (all time motivation).
4) Did you start preparing from the first day of your TY Sem V?
No as I said above I enjoyed studying by all means…I have been always engaged in various extracurricular activities of college…well I started my studies nearby 2months prior to exams.(I never missed any of the lectures).
5) How did you study for Sem V?
I study with a combination of a practical subject and a theory each day…
I study for 1.5 hours and take a break of 15 min..and repeat the same.
6) Which are the easy subjects in Sem V?
Easy subjects according to me were HRM, SSM and Fm.
7) Any special way of writing the answers? Do you write answers in bullet points or in paragraphs?
I write answers in point wise and with diagrammatic representation.
8) How do you crack case studies in theory and practical subjects?
I prepare facts and findings of the case studies given…then frame answers accordingly.
9) Did you draw any diagram in any paper? Is it mandatory? Does it help to get more marks?
Diagrams are plus points of answers…it makes the answer look good and also the examiner finds it easy to assess the answer.
10)Any specific study pattern adopted i.e. timetable / how many hours per subject per day etc.?
No specific study pattern…I just give constant revisions of every subject.
11) How do you fight against mood swings and distractions during exam preparation?
Meditation and light music are my favorites to concentrate on studies.
12) If you are made the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University, what changes would you like to initiate in Indian education system?
I would suggest there should be more practical exposure to students than theory.
13) Many students prepare sincerely but constantly live under fear that they are not from big college / not from English medium and eventually lose confidence. What message would you like to these students?
Learn from everyone but follow no one. Be your own motivation and lot of Hard work…is the key to success.
14) Through this struggle and success, what have you learned? What is the wisdom of life and competition?
I have learned that, what goes around, that comes around…if you put your hard work and sweat. …there will be fruitful results.
15) Your feedback/suggestions for BMS.co.in?
Bms.co.in…..most helpful educational website….I suggest it all of my juniors. ..and I am really thankful to the whole team.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019