1) College days are unforgettable and infact they are the most happy days of every student’s life. As a BMS CR, what are your favorite BMS / college life memories?
It is true that college days are unforgettable because we enter into new world. We meet different people from different culture. Infact they are the most happy days because we have most of the fun alongwith competition, criticism / feedback from faculties etc.
2) What do you mean by leadership? Tell us about a time / describe a situation when you have proved you have better leadership skills.
Leadership means to handle the crowd or situation. To handle the classroom, it is very difficult but I am having that much capacity to control the crowd. Leadership helps me to give presentation infront of the big crowd.
3) What are your future plans / career goals / aim in life?
My future plan is to do MBA and help those people who don’t have anything. I want to educate poor people and want to give opportunity to them. I want to open a school where I can teach those students who want to study but due to financial problems they are not able to get educated.
4) What quality do you like the most about yourself and why?
My good quality is that I mingle with everyone very easily. Most of the time, people share all the prelims to me and I am very happy because I suggest them to solve the problems.
5) Being a young leader, what message would you like to youngsters / juniors / BMS students?
I just want to suggest that never be proud of your talents and always help the people who are in need. Give respect to your parents as well as people younger to you also. Behave like a good person and be humble.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019