Aggregate %- 77.75
Project Grade- O
• Tell us more about yourself.
I am Rupali Jagtap. I did my 10th from Vikas vidyalaya and 12th from K.J. Somaiya college of Arts and Commerce. I like to participate in the college fest. Currently I am trying to gain knowledge in finance sector.
• Were you expecting to top in the exams? To whom would you credit this success to?
I would like to give credit to my parents and teachers who supported and guided me.
• How did you allot time to different subjects?
Not specific time for particular subjects. But I studied daily 2 hours within this 1 hour for practical subjects.
• Can you share some insights on how to crack the subjects before exams?
Refer books of Rishabh publication. Refer last 5 years exam papers which gives idea about what kind of questions come in the exam. For case study it is necessary to have clear idea about the concept. Ask teachers which concept are most important for case study.
• Do you think BMS student require coaching classes or is self-study enough? Had you joined any coaching class for a particular subject?
Yes I had joined Navigator Tutorials.
• Did you participate in college fests or extra-curricular activities? Do you think a BMS student can manage both studies and extra activities?
Yes I had participated in the college fests. Definitely BMS students can manage both studies and extra activities.
• Today, we often come across students committing suicide out of failure, depression or tension of exams. What do you have to say about this? Did you use any special techniques for stress management?
No, there is no need to attempts suicide or go into depression, getting failed does not mean you lost everything.. there are so many financial courses for making career .
• Do you think the number of Industrial visits should be increased for BMS Students? Which industries have you visited?
I think there is no use of industrial visits because students just go for do enjoyment .
• Do you think BMS students are flooded with assignments, projects and internal exams round the clock? What changes would you like to bring in the BMS Curriculum?
No, infact students should work more on projects to gain knowledge other than study college only books.
• What message would you like to give to the next batch of BMS students?
Do not take tension about the practical subject. Practice daily. No chance to getting fail. And ALL THE BEST TO ALL.
• What are the future plans post BMS?
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019