Interesting facts about you
- Can understand problems of the people
- A great team player
- Firm on decisions once taken
- Goal Oriented
- Can manage people very well
- Quick Learner
- A Pressure player
- Passed Mscit course with 80% in 2010
- Passed a course on Financial Market with 76% in 2013
- Participated in scout and guide camps in 2008, 2009 & 2010
- Part of group singing completion which won 1st place organized by Bharat Vikas Parishad in 2007 & 08
- Learning Spanish Level 1
-To achieve something in life that will get me a place in my college’s “Notable Alumni” list
Philosophy of life
There is nothing called as failure you either succeed or you gain valuable experience.
Plans after BMS
To work in corporate sector for at least 2 yrs which will help me gain practical knowledge of the things that I have learned in this course, doing small courses alongside in personality development or Information Technology which will help me in enhancing my career, and I believe that you truly achieve something great when you are out of your comfort zone so I eventually plan on doing MBA abroad.
Reading and photography are my two main hobbies apart from watching English TV series.
I like to read both fictional as well as non fictional books
In non-fictional books recently I have read
- Steve jobs by Walter Issacson
- The Google story by David Vise
While in Fictional books
- Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts
- The white tiger by Arvind Adiga
- Inferno by Dan Brown
Positive/ Negative about your college:
The goodwill or the brand image our college enjoys is tremendous, which helps us when we go for any kind of interview as the interviewer is already quite confident about us and there is obviously a huge role of the faculty in maintaining this. The kind of rapport we share with our HOD Prof. Anita Agrawal and the other faculty keeps the environment very positive, thus keeping us motivated all the time.
The amount of social work done by our college is quiet unmatchable like “INSTITUTIONAL SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (ISR)” in this project the SIES Society has adopted a village in Karjat where our BMS department had conducted a program in which sarees were distributed to all the ladies in the village.
We have our own “Rotract Club” which conducts many programs and also have “Placement cell “in which I myself was a part of, “E- Ship Cell “gives the students an opportunity to develop their entrepreneurship skills. We also have our in-house newspaper called “Skyline “.
There is a definitely a holistic development of everyone in our college.
Positive/ Negative about BMS course:
Positive About BMS
– Helps in developing the personality skills
– The amazing range of topics covered in the course right from the Inventory management to PR and further ahead towards Law
– Helps to understand the thinking of the people in subjects like human resource management, Public relation management etc
Negative About BMS
The down scaling system is not that efficient it really reduces the importance of internal projects , for e.g. If a student is not able to acquire good marks in externals due to some health issues he really doesn’t get the total benefit of the internals in which he might have worked really very hard.
How has BMS helped you?
– Inter personal skills like speaking to group of people or to how to convey your ideas to others strongly or effectively
– It has really helped to decide the future path for my career
– Teaches me to be a team player and step up to be a leader when ever required
Funny college memories:
For our group project in tax we had been given the topic of “entertainment tax” and we had to convey the idea in the form of a skit. The skit which was set up was very entertaining which included movie songs, dance, action the class really enjoyed and the cherry on the cake was we were finally declared as the BEST group.
The I .V. for the year 2013-14 to Rajasthan was full of joy and many memorable moments which would be carried by all of us in our minds.
Mostly all the group projects are fun to do and each group comes with its own uniqueness.
Suggestion to the future generation
We have very less time on this planet and have to achieve many things in life , so don’t waste this precious time on social networks instead, go out socialize in real time, make new friends try to make everyday fruitful. Just remember one of the great innovator’s quote said “STAY HUNGRY, STAY FOOLISH”
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019