1) College days are unforgettable and infact they are the most happy days of every student’s life. As a BMS CR, what are your favorite BMS / college life memories?
Most of the days in BMS course so far were memorable. It will be difficult to say which is the best.
2) What do you mean by leadership? Tell us about a time / describe a situation when you have proved you have better leadership skills.
Leadership for me means when a person can influence the other people to follow the same path as his. I think the industrial visit helped me to show my leadership skills more.
3) What are your future plans / career goals / aim in life?
After BMS I am planning to continue studying and doing MBA.
4) What quality do you like the most about yourself and why?
Any work given to me, I will do with my full heart and get the best results out of it. This is the best thing about me I think.
5) Being a young leader, what message would you like to youngsters / juniors / BMS students?
To the youngsters I would like to say.. Enjoy your life to the fullest as this time will not come back. But at the same time they should be aware of the responsibility they carry because they are the future of this world.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019