An Interview with Mr. Ahmed J. Karimi, Founder, Amreen Associates
by Aeman Waghoo, Content Writer, BMS.co.in
- Tell us something about yourself.
I am a person who came from not so financially well-off family background and has been the follower of “Work is Worship.” I left the studies after graduation, have done many kinds of jobs small and big but always wanted to have a business of own.
- Tell us something about your “Amreen Associates”. How were you inspired to take up this entrepreneurship, its vision & current status?
I always wanted to be an entrepreneur and had a vision of having the empire of my own, freedom to think and work on my conditions, to setup business which would be a source of livelihood not only for my family but also of others, to have a vision to explore my creativity, to test myself and innovate and to take a risk where I could be an achiever than a loser.
Amreen Associates was setup in the year 1992 on my daughter’s name.
After losing everything in riots of 1992 which shattered my life, it was a challenge to begin from scratch. With small shop on rent I began everything from the beginning. To survive was a challenge. But determination so strong and vision so sharp today I have the goodwill in the market and my office by the grace of God is the source of survival for my staff and their families too.
To extend our services in entire Bhayandar too.
To continue to be the well known firm in Mira Road
To prepare and make available the best drafts of documents
Products & Service:-
Best quality consultancy service in Co-operative Law
All kinds of legal documents under one roof at much affordable fees
Free Consultancy Service
Customer centric approach
To hire the service of other lawyers and bring more law services other than Co-operative law under one roof at reasonable fees
- What is your philosophy towards work?
I am completely a workaholic. My work is my worship. In my 20 years I had not taken a single Sunday or leave to celebrate a festival. My work is my worship. I hardly use to attend any celebrations of weddings in my family leaving my office. Not even an overnight stay outside the town with my family. For me, my work comes first and then everything else. I enjoy my work and this is the secret of being successful in life.
- “Management is core to every individual, organization & society.” Give your views on it.
Definitely, Management is very important in every walk of life.
If an individual manages and organizes his thoughts, he can definitely create a good organization and society.
- Name 3 qualities of prime importance that an entrepreneur should possess.
First is dedication
Second is honesty
Third is courtesy
- According to you, what are the challenges for Entrepreneurship today?
Challenge to survive the competition is the biggest, followed by ever changing and developing economic condition.
- Can Entrepreneurship be taught in B-Schools/Management Institutes/Colleges?
To some extent it can be taught, but the best lesson will be given by the business itself. It is only after you enter this corporate world, the heat of the competition either destroys the entrepreneur or teaches the best lessons of business.
- “Is the Name of the Institute from where a student pursues his/her Graduation/Post Graduation or other courses important while setting up your business?
No never. During our times, we were not even exposed to such institutions. It is only the person, his skills and knowledge counts.
- What qualities you see for apart from the required academic qualification while recruiting a person?
Honesty and dedication
- “Earning more & more is the motive behind any business.” Is it justifiable?
No. Earning sufficient to lead a better life should be enough. No doubt business is set to earn more and more but it should not be against the Policy of Honesty. Your empire may be small or big but you should enjoy being a king of your empire.
- What message would you like to give to the budding entrepreneurs?
It is not difficult to survive I completely agree. But in this world to achieve success you should never ever suppress the voice of your conscience which will always guide you. There will be circumstances where either you have to choose a small success or purity of your soul but being right is always required no matter what cost you have to pay. But you will be the ultimate winner
- Your feedback for BMS.co.in?
I express my sheer gratitude and pleasure to express my self. And also thankful to BMS.co.in
Latest posts by Aeman Waghoo (see all)
- ‘MUMBAI UNIVERSITY’ – now – ‘BOMBAY TALKIES’ - January 17, 2013
- Prof. J. Naik - December 1, 2012
- Interview with Mr. Viral Jain, CEO and Founder, Hype - May 31, 2012