Aggregate % – 67%
Project Grade – grade “o”
1. Tell us more about yourself.
My self Mohammad Anwar Sayyad.
I stay in Goregaon (west).
There 5 members in my family including me.
I believe in hard work.
My hobbies are Listening Music, Surfing internet & Making Friends.
2. Were you expecting to top in the exams? To whom would you credit this success to?
Yes, I know I will be a topper in exam because I have done lot of hardwork.
3. Did you prepare religiously from day One or A few weeks before the exams?
4. How did you allot time to different subjects?
Yes, I follow my self time table starting from evening 1 hours per subject.
5. Can you share some insights on how to crack the subjects before exams?
Read and Understand the answer.
Entrepreneurship and international marketing are easy subjects.
Write in own words.
Understand the case and writing in own words.
I used all books of Rishab publications.
6. Do you think BMS student require coaching classes or is self-study enough? Had you joined any coaching class for a particular subject?
Self study is enough and I had not opted for any classes.
7. Did you participate in college fests or extra-curricular activities? Do you think a BMS student can manage both studies and extra activities?
Yes, I had participated in both activities like extension project and college fests.
8. Did you pursue any additional courses/ internships alongside BMS?
Yes, I was pursuing with the graphic and animation courses.
9. Today, we often come across students committing suicide out of failure, depression or tension of exams. What do you have to say about this? Did you use any special techniques for stress management?
The students should be strong enough to handle the truth and understand it is not end of the world. And I remove my stress by listening music.
10. Do you think the number of Industrial visits should be increased for BMS Students? Which industries have you visited?
11. Do you think BMS students are flooded with assignments, projects and internal exams round the clock? What changes would you like to bring in the BMS Curriculum?
No, assignments and projects are necessary because it improves our self-confidence.
12. What message would you like to give to the next batch of BMS students?
Study well and believe in hard work
13. What are the future plans post BMS?
My plan is doing MBA.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019